Recording coming soon!
Digital Community Engagement with Social Pinpoint & Angus Council
Jill Paterson and Isabelle Davies from Angus Council Development Plan and Communities along with Colin Goudie the Founder of Social Pinpoint will present this webinar looking at the engaging communities digitally using the Social Pinpoint platform.
This webinar will cover:
- The benefits of digital engagement
- The practical elements – how does it work, what tools are available
- A demonstration of the platform and its useability
- How do you get people to the platform and engaging those who aren’t online
- A case study on the Accessible Arbroath project
- The approach to our development plan
We have completed the Social Pinpoint Public Participation for our Regional Transportation Plan. In my opinion, this was the best Public Outreach that has ever occurred here in the area
I loved working with you last time so it’s a no brainer I’ll be using Social Pinpoint again