New Sales Coordinator - Australia
About Social Pinpoint
We are a fun, dynamic and high performing team running an exciting and rapidly expanding global business from right here in Newcastle, Australia.
As global leaders in the community engagement space, we provide government clients and consultants throughout Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA online tools to help their communities (people like you) have their say on projects that impact them.
We are growing our team and looking for individuals to help reach our targets and share in our growth and rewards.
About your job
Your role will span across various existing sales and digital marketing strategies as part of a fun, energetic team. We have effective processes in place and love new ideas and innovation to complement current strategies.
- Day-to-day you will assist in generating and closing leads using a mix of email, phone and in-person presentations (don't be scared, our customers are awesome!)
- You are someone with high initiative who is driven to help us reach short and long term global growth targets.
- You will be communicating with potential customers across multiple time-zones so flexibility is required.
- You are not afraid to look at the big picture and bring new ideas to the table
- You'll assist with developing sales and marketing content
- You are curious and always on the lookout for the next emerging market for Social Pinpoint
- But most importantly you'll become a product expert! (we are a tech company after all...)
This is not a typical sales role - We sell software in a niche industry, so success is dependent on your knowledge of the right time, the right person and the right solution.
- You have a passion for seeing a direct result from your efforts. You can self-manage and work as part of a team.
- You must enjoy constant learning; be prepared to take risks and be accountable to monthly goals, targets and metrics.
- You should have strong technical skills, love data and want to become a product and industry expert.
- You care about our industry and customers so have strong communication skills and a friendly personality.
- We use a wide range of software tools including Pipedrive CRM, Drip, Reply and various other email automation/ outreach tools - please include any relevant experience.
Why Social Pinpoint?
At Social Pinpoint we aim to provide a fun and casual working environment for our hardworking team. Your work will directly shape our business and your opinion always be taken into consideration.
- We are located on Beaumont Street, Hamilton so there are plenty of places for lunch and the occasional beer
- We understand work life balance so can offer flexible working arrangements
- You can bring your dog to work!
- We offer interstate and international travel opportunities
- Last but not least, a team that will support you the whole way
Please submit resume and cover letter in PDF format email@example.com and limit the inclusion of non-relevant skills and experience. We are open to full-time and part-time positions so please let us know what you are looking for.