Marketing & Advertising Coordinator
Social Pinpoint is a specialist provider of online community engagement software solutions. We help government, public sector and private enterprise clients improve the way they communicate with their communities and stakeholders in a fast emerging global market.
Our mission is to improve the way people learn about and contribute to the decisions that affect their daily lives.
About the position
Are you a high-achieving advertising and marketing specialist with passion for growth?
Do you have experience with advertising in North America?
Are you looking for a next challenge in your career?
Do you have what it takes to be part of a fast-pace, competitive start-up journey?
We are looking for a results-oriented mid level inbound marketing professional with 3+ years of experience in North America to be responsible for all marketing activities. This is a perfect growth opportunity for an inbound marketing specialist with a deep understanding of SEO, social and email in the context of buyers journey.
Marketing & advertising responsibilities are:
- lead on marketing strategy and execution via channels such as SEO, email, social media and blog to meet the lead and sales targets
- drive lead generation through inbound marketing channels by converting traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content
- plan, develop and implement advertising/marketing campaigns
- manage and report advertising budget
- analyse consumer data to predict current and future marketing campaigns
- collaborate with team on pushing content out to various advertising platforms
- use data driven approach to optimise and improve channel performances
- create and manage personalised content
- look for opportunity to improve efficiency by adopting new marketing technologies and initiatives
To be successful in this role, you need to demonstrate:
- track-record inbound marketing experience
- experience with marketing and advertising in North American market
- strong content creation and SEO skills
- previous experience with marketing automation tools
- strategic thinking and problem solving
- ability to multi-task and self-start
- great communication, leadership, and organisational skills
- numerical aptitude and skill, combined with an analytical outlook and mindset
- positive attitude and desire to join a fast-growing, early stage company and to build a strong and successful team
- B2B marketing experience is advantageous but not a must
- degree in Marketing, Business or related field
Why Social Pinpoint?
- Join a fast growing (global) company that that allows our employees to be across all areas of our business including developing our growth metrics and plans
- Working with us will provide you with so many rewarding experiences that you will use for the rest of your professional career
- We give you the flexibility, capability and environment to build your future!
If you fit the description and are ready for a challenge - apply today and let us know what you can bring to make this role a full success!
Please submit resume and cover letter in PDF format and limit the inclusion of non-relevant skills and experience.