Graduate Junior Software Developers
You're always learning. You can self manage. You care about the user experience.
Our 3 pillars Growth, Impact and Fun are two-way streets. We provide an environment to help you achieve your goals and you help us with ours.
Sound like you? Then read on ....
No agencies please.
Social Pinpoint is an exciting business experiencing rapid growth in a growing market (Govtech, Smart Cities)
We are SUPER passionate about digital democracies and smart city initiatives.
We believe that technology is rapidly changing how our governments and countries operate and run.
Our software helps hundreds of projects a year (and growing) inform and involve their communities in decisions that affect them. https://www.socialpinpoint.com/projects/
We are currently searching for multiple front-end developers.
The position requires someone with a passion for learning and understanding our customer's domain.
We don't expect you'll know everything but we want people who are driven by growing themselves and others and having fun doing it
We have a solid roadmap that needs to be completed in the next 3-6 months. Developing with up to date tools and methodologies.
Being a small team your voice and work directly shape our business.
You'll deliver a release direct to our clients in your first week here!
We're located in Hamilton, Newcastle, close to beaches, bars and boats. Flexible working conditions are offered.
- Basic understanding of progressive web applications and mobile responsible websites
- Care about user experience
- Exposure to unit testing and TDD
- Effective problem solving ability
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Ability to communicate with and guide/support non-technical users
- Worked and/or implemented CI in existing projects
- Ruby on Rails experience or Node.js
- AWS or other cloud platform experience
- Agile methodologies
How to Apply
Send us a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org