DevOps Engineer - Build Automation
- You love automating systems and are upskilling in Docker, Kubernetes and DevOps in general
- Excellent skills with CI/CD Releases and Pipelines (CircleCI, TeamCity, Bitbucket/Bamboo etc..)
- You care about the user experience. You're always learning. You can self manage.
- You love working with a team and helping each other grow to achieve team success
- You are not afraid to look at the big picture and are comfortable contributing new ideas to the table
- You love working openly, with your team and clients, using modern collaborative platforms
Sound like you? Then read on ....
About Your New Job
- We have a solid roadmap that includes building the next generations of our products.
- To facilitate this new growth we need someone to own and manager our Development and Production Pipelines
- We work in an agile / shapeup process delivering key functionality every 4-6 weeks
- You will be working on modern SAAS based multi-region systems
- Drive adoption of containerisation and overseeing of monitoring, DR and backups
Why Consultation Manager & Social Pinpoint
As global leaders in stakeholder engagement & community engagement, we provide government clients and consultants throughout Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA the online tools to help manage and understand their stakeholders and communities (people just like you!).
We are a fun, dynamic and high performing team running an exciting, profitable and rapidly expanding global business. Co-located in Newcastle, Brisbane & the US, we are after new team members to help us grow.
This is a Full-Time role but we understand work-life balance so can offer flexible working arrangements and you can bring your dog to work!
We pay competitive salaries and have attracting revenue sharing and equity options available
How to Apply
Send us a cover letter (most important) and resume to email@example.com
Laundry list of technology we use
Experience with any of these technologies is a plus but not required.
- Docker/Docker Compose
- Powershell, Python, C#, Ruby
- ASP.NET & .Net Core
- React and/or Angular (React preferred)
- JSON API & GraphQL (++ for experience introducing React/GraphQL to existing code bases)
- SQL Server / Postgresql
- Azure / AWS
- Octopus Deploy
- JIRA / Confluence / Bitbucket