About Social Pinpoint
We are a fun, dynamic and high performing team running an exciting and rapidly expanding global business from right here in Australia.
As global leaders in the community engagement and stakeholder management space, we provide government clients and consultants throughout Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA online tools to help their communities (people like you) have their say on projects that impact them.
To facilitate our growth we need DevOps engineers to help build, configure and deploy our environments and help us maintain and grow a strong DevOps culture.
About Your New Job
You like to understand the motivation behind the work and how it fits the overall goals. You suggest new ideas when there's a better solution.
- Excellent skills with CI/CD Releases and Pipelines (CircleCI, TeamCity, Bitbucket/Bamboo)
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose
- Experience with at least one language Powershell, Python, C#, Ruby
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Resource Manager (.Net environments)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Ruby environments)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Drive the implementation for kubernetes
- Setting up Monitoring environments (
- Disaster Recovery
- Take ownership of Backup/Restore
- Agile methodologies
- Are comfortable working in a small and distributed team (currently 8 developers between Newcastle & Brisbane)
- You are not afraid to look at the big picture and bring new ideas to the table
- You have a passion for seeing direct results from your efforts. You can self-manage and work as part of a team
- You should have strong technical skills and want to become a product and industry expert
Why Social Pinpoint
At Social Pinpoint we aim to provide a fun and casual working environment for our hardworking team. Your work will directly shape our business and your opinion always be taken into consideration.
- We are located on Beaumont Street, Hamilton so there are plenty of places for lunch and the occasional beer
- This is a Full-Time role but we understand work-life balance so can offer flexible working arrangements
- You can bring your dog to work!
- We offer long-term career opportunities
- Last but not least, a team that will support you the whole way
We pay market rates based on experience and bonus/equity are an option for the right candidates.