Customer Success and Account Management
About Social Pinpoint
We are a fun, dynamic and high performing team running an exciting and rapidly expanding global business based in Australia.
As global leaders in the community engagement space, we provide government clients and consultants throughout Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada and Europe, online tools to help their communities (people like you) have their say on projects that impact them.
To facilitate this, we need people with exceptional account management skills to support our client-focused approach. Anyone with a sales, technology and/or relationship-building background is encouraged to apply.
About Your New Job
Your role will span across various existing account management, sales and digital marketing strategies as part of our fun and energetic team. We have effective processes in place but love new ideas and innovation to complement current strategies.
- Day-to-day you will assist our clients to make the most of Social Pinpoint using a mix of email, phone and in-person presentations (don't be scared, our customers are awesome!)
- You will take initiative and be driven to help us reach short and long term global growth targets
- Occasional national and international travel may be required from time to time to meet our clients and attend conferences.
- You'll assist with developing sales and marketing content
- You'll become a product expert! (we are a tech company after all...)
- But most importantly, you will make sure our existing and future clients receive the highest level of service!
- Are comfortable working in a smaller team (currently 11 people in our Newcastle office).
- Have a strong work ethic and are able to follow through and complete tasks/projects to deadlines.
- You are not afraid to look at the big picture and bring new ideas to the table.
- You have a passion for seeing direct results from your efforts. You can self-manage and work as part of a team.
- You must enjoy constant learning; be prepared to take risks and be accountable to monthly goals, targets and metrics.
- You should have strong technical skills and want to become a product and industry expert.
- You care about our industry and customers. It is important to have strong communication skills and a friendly personality to build genuine relationships with our clients.
- We use a wide range of software tools including Pipedrive CRM, Drip, Reply and various other email automation/ outreach tools - please include any relevant experience.
- Experience working in a 'start-up' tech environment is desirable.
Why Social Pinpoint?
At Social Pinpoint we aim to provide a fun and casual working environment for our hardworking team. Your work will directly shape our business and your opinion will always be taken into consideration.
- We are located on Beaumont Street, Hamilton so there are plenty of places for lunch and the occasional beer.
- This is a Full-Time role but we understand work-life balance so can offer flexible working arrangements.
- You can bring your dog to work!
- We offer long-term career opportunities.
- Last but not least, you will be part of a team that will support you the whole way.
How to Apply
- To be considered, you must completed our short pre-interview video here - https://start.myinterview.com/mysite-social-pinpoint-consultation-manager/customer-success-account-manager-au
- Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are progressing, you will be invited to a casual interview or team lunch to help us get to know you better.