Whether you are a participant on a community project or a Social Pinpoint Admin user, you have likely seen our engagement platform which allows you to quickly and easily create landing pages for your projects or full community engagement websites.
We have been listening to your feedback and are excited to release a new version of our Page Builder to provide you even more customization to create a seamless and engaging experience for your stakeholders.
Your top priorities for an engagement platform builder were…
- Layouts to add sections, sidebars and columns into your pages
- More advanced control over colors and branding
- Ease of use for admins to quickly create modern, sleek webpages without code or web experience
- Responsive webpages pages on all sized screens, devices and browsers
- Ease of use for stakeholders to interact and provide feedback on your projects
- WCAG 2.0 compliant
Pages V2 includes all of the above plus so much more.
Improved WidgetsPage Builder V2 will include a ‘Page Review’ where your project will be automatically analyzed and provide you recommendations to improve your project like…
- Things you must complete in order to save.
- Suggest edits such as swapping out default text and adding alt text to images for accessibility.
All of our widgets have had a face-lift and now have a sleek, modern feel and will automatically resize to fit exactly where you want it.
All of our widgets are fully responsive across any screen-size allowing stakeholders to have a seamless experience regardless of their device.
We try to do the hard work for you but there will be times you want to create something ‘outside of the box’.
Each widget has its own set of configurations allowing you to customize almost every element of the page which ensures it is consistent with your branding.
More improvements to come
Over the next 12-months we will continue to grow and develop our Pages platform to ensure we are continuously providing legendary community engagement platforms and tools to our clients.